Tatyana
My memories of the best amusement park The best amusement park I ve ever visited was in Spain, but unfortunately, I do not remember the name of it. There was really cool, almost on each roundabout I was out of breath. there are various sections in this park, each if them is devoted to different countries and epochs, for an Egyptian one. Despite of its coolness, it is really congested, so many tourists would like to go there. People who don't want to wait in long queues, may buy a special ticket to 5 the scariest rides in this park. Thus tucket helos you to save a lot of time. The scariest thing there was an American roller coaster, whose height accouts for many many metres (you can even see the whole Spain ahaha) Anyway, everyone would love it)) 4

My memories of the best amusement park

The best amusement park I've ever visited was in Spain, but unfortunately I do not remember the name of it. It was really cool there, I was out of breath on almost every roundabout. There are various sections in this park, each if them is devoted to different countries and epochs. The Egyptian one, despite of its coolness, is really congested, so many tourists would like to go there. People who don't want to wait in long queues, may buy a special ticket to 5 the scariest rides in this park. This ticket helps you to save a lot of time. The scariest thing there was an American roller coaster, which is many many metres high (You can even see the whole of Spain ahaha)
Anyway, everyone would love it))

Hello Tatyana,

It certainly sounds like you had a great time there - I suspect it may have been Barcelona but I am not sure. I reorganised two sentences to make them more natural but I could understand everything.

Hope this helps

Bob

My memories of the best amusement park

The best amusement park I ve ever visited was in Spain, but unfortunately, I do not remember the name of it. It was really cool - on almost on each every roundabout I was out of breath. There are various sections in this park, each of them is devoted to different countries and epochs, for an Egyptian one for example. Despite of its coolness, it is really congested, because so many tourists would like to go there. People who don't want to wait in long queues, may buy a special ticket to the 5 the scariest rides in this park. Thus ticket allows you to save a lot of time. The scariest thing there was an American roller coaster, whose height is many many metres (you can even see the whole of Spain ahaha)
Anyway, everyone would love it))
4

<em>[Good work.]</em>