自己快乐皇帝
Little dream When I was a child, I dreamed of becomeing a translator. When I was watching TV, I saw thoes foreigners speoken English was very cool, because too many chinese didn't know what they said, if I were one of them, I would was diffrent from my native freinds, all of them would proud of me. Ok, this is a story of me, but it's real, although I will not become a translator, but I can speak more than my freinds in fact, so I must study harder, learn harder remenber more words, I will do my best in my study, I don't let myself down.

Suggestion:

My Childhood Dream

When I was a child, I dream of becoming a professional translator. Why did I want to become a translator? And what made me want to become a translator? Well, when I was a child I watched a lot of TV. I watched lots of English tv programmes and I thought that these foreigners speaking in English were so cool! And I thought to myself "most Chinese people can't understand what these people are saying... If I learn to understand what they are saying, then I will stand out, I will be special. Consequently, this will make my friends proud of me. 

Now, I'm not going to become a translator now, but I do still want to be that person who speaks English better than all of thier friends. I want to study harder, I must study harder, I need to learn and remember more words and do the best by myself in my studies. I will not let myself down!!

Well done!! Well written! Keep studying!!