Rosa
English and spanish I have found english and spanish are two similar that i always confuse this two languages at my oral english o spanish.It is troublesome.At the same time,it more efficient to dominate its vocabularies.Sometimes,i speak english inadvertently in the commumication with my spanish teacher.It's so embarrassed for me.I think i need to practise more both english and spanish.Now,i still can't write some sentences complex.The load of dominating the influent english and spanish is too long.But I don't give up forever!

English and Spanish

I have found English and Spanish are so similar that I always confuse these two languages in my oral English and Spanish. It is troublesome. At the same time, it is more efficient to learn their vocabularies. Sometimes, I speak English inadvertently in the communication with my Spanish teacher. It's so embarrassing for me. I think I need to practise  both English and Spanish more. Now, I still can't write some complex sentences. The road to learning fluent English and Spanish is very long. But I will never give up!

Hello Rosa,

Spanish is a latin-based language and some parts of English are latin-based too, this is why there are often similarities.

Remember that proper nouns including languages always begin with a capital (big) letter. When you use 'I' in front of a verb it is also always a capital 'I'. Remember to put spaces after punctuation marks like full stops and commas - they are there to remind us to take a breath next!

Hope this helps

Bob