Andres
Marhabaan aismi Andres wa'ahawill taelam allughat alearabiati. eudhraan laghati alearabiat, wa'ana 'aerif warubbama alnnakra'. 'ahawil 'an taelam alearabiat almisriat wamal 'an yakun hunak shakhs ma hunak min ymkn 'an yusaeiduni lilwusul 'iilaa hdha alhadaf. wa'ana 'aelam 'annah sayakun alhadaf ealaa almadaa alttawayill, walikun bimusaeadatikum wa'ana 'aelam 'annani ymkn 'an tafeal hudha. waeawdat 'iidha kan 'ay shakhs muhtamm fi taelam allughat al'iinjiliziat 'aw al' asbaniat 'aw sawf 'akun saeidaan lilmusaeadat.
Amigo Andres, parece que sabe muchos vocabolarios pero lo que le falta es saber el tema de la gramática, le aconsejo empezar desde cero, es decir aprender leer y escribir las letras y de allí podría mejorar la lengua, porque aprender una lengua nueve requesita saber las letras en primer lugar y de allí memorizar unas palabras básicas para poder hablar un poco esa lengua. Le deseo todo lo mejor Abdo Alhalabi
Well, messing up and making mistakes is part of the process of learning :) Yet with every mistake you are going to learn something new that's going to stick to your mind, because you'll remember it always. It's a real good news that you already know the Arabic Alphabet, and from the parts that I understood in your entry, I can see that you know how to form sentences. You are most welcome and I'm looking forward to read an entry for you in Arabic in the near future.
I actually know the alphabet and numbers pretty well, because I have been learning Arabic since the beginning of this year. What I didn't know was that it is easier for you and probably for most of the Arabic natives to understand the Arabic scrip a lot better than trying to read in the Arabic in Latin Alphabet. I am familiar with the Arabic script, now I just need to start putting the words together in which I am terrifying to do because I don't want to mess up. But I know that mistakes will happen so I just need to start somewhere. Thanks so much for your feedback it means a lot to me.
Salam Andres and welcome to the Arabic section on italki. I'm sorry I couldn't read your entry very well, because it's not easy for me to read Arabic in Latin Alphabet, yet I read the "about me" section on your profile. I just thought of telling since you have the passion to learn Arabic, that you can learn how to read and write easily, it's not as hard as you think it is. I'm being honest with you, because recently I started teaching a girl whose native language is Spanish, and she actually can pronounce words now, and soon she'll be able to read Arabic :) In your case, I think you can do that with a language partner who is capable of teaching you the Arabic alphabet and how to pronounce, and I advise you to learn how to pronounce MSA words first, and then to start learning the Egyptian accent. Good luck.