Herry
The Richest Man and The Brave Man There is a Richest man live in the coconut country, and some day he celebrated his birthday at the pool in His Luxury Home. Many guest are congregate arround the pool to listening His birthday speech. " Today is My Birthday , and I will give the prize for a people who can swim crossing my pool , because it is not easy . The pool is allready fill with poisonous snakes and a few crocodilles. For The Winner, I will give the half of my money in the bank as the reward. " said the Richest Man. Suddenly......Splashhh !!!! There is a man jumped and swam very fast crossing the pool. and He did it , He can finished swam across the pool with any injure. Wow...it's Amazing....Bro , How can you did it ? you are the bravest man in the world that I ever met : said the Richest man. And now for the Reward , I will give you a half of my money in the bank as my promise. No...sir thanks for the reward : answer the Brave Man. I don't want your money sir..... I need another reward from you ,if you want to give me. Sure...as long as I can do it ...I will give it to you: reply the Richest Man. OK...Now ...tell me what you want ??? " Allright Sir.....I want you to find the guy , who had pushed me down into the Pool and I want do the same things for him ". Answer the Brave Man .