Maria
just few words Hm...lets start. I study in language institute and I`m just second-year student, so my knowledge is not deep. I try to pay attention to my English every day as much as my baby allows me))) yeah yeah have little baby. Now in institute we learn modal verbs and using them in different situations...and it is interesting.. The most difficult part in my education for me is learning by heart! Unfortunately my memory is short...It is like today I know the word and next day I forget it. To crown this all I can say that I like my institute and group mates and i hope my knowledge will become better and better )
2

just few words

Hm...lets start. I study in language institute and I`m just second-year student, so my knowledge is not broad(<em>I would say "I do not know that much")</em>. I try to pay attention to my English every day as much as my baby allows me))) yeah yeah, I have little baby.
Now in class (<em>you could say "in the institute", but it sounds weird"</em> we learn modal verbs and using them in different situations...and it is interesting..
The most difficult part in my education for me is learning by heart! Unfortunately my memory is short...It is like today I know the word and next day I forget it. To crown this all I can say that I like my institute and group mates and I hope my knowledge will become better and better.

---

Great! Some of this is grammatically correct but doesn't flow well, but I didn't want to over correct! If you want more help feel free to message me :)

Thank you dear!=))))
Hi dear ! I learnt the following words yesterday and I shared to you . first year student---freshman second year student---sophomore third year student---junior forth year student---senior By the way , I`m worse than u , because I know this word today but next day I will forget it . So hard for me to memorize . Best wishes for u and your baby !