Gabriel
Story about little bird Once upon a time lived a little bird in the thicken jungle, he was a good animal, he liked fly over the jungle because he felt liberty and he thought that could be more useful for your family, your friends and your village. One day he decided set out a journey. On his trip he knew many good people that they were told him much stories. He thought -"i will back to home or not", every days he missed your family. 2 years later, he returned to home and he talked about your experiences and also he told all stories he had learned.

Story about a little bird

Once upon a time there lived was a little bird that lived in the thicken jungle, he was a good animal, he liked to fly over the jungle because he felt free and he thought that by doing this he could be more useful to his family, his friends and his village. One day he decided set out on a journey.

On his trip he met many good people that they were who told him many stories. He wondered -"should I go back to home or not", every day (singular) he missed his family.

Two years later, he returned to home and he talked about his experiences and also he told everyone all his/the stories  about his travels. he had learned.

Red = corrections. Blue = suggestions.

To meet (someone/somebody) = conocer. To know = saber.

''He missed his family'' His = su.