Angel
Happy birthday, The relativity theory turns 100 years old. One day like yesterday october, 25 but one hundred years ago, a young Albert Einstein published in a journal of Physics an only four pages paper where he explained the mathematical principles regarding the relativity theory. Since that day, our vision of the Nature and its physical laws was changing forever, thereby this theory is considerated as important as the gravity laws by Newton and, as a result, Einstein was named the most important people of the 20th Century acording to a survey published in Time Magazine. In fact, Einstein became not only the most famous scientific of the history but also a pop icon thanks to his look and public image. In many facets, he was an exceptional person. He was prosecuted by the nazis, he was a pacifist, even in his school days a teacher told him that he coudn't reach any target in his life.. but despite all those bad experiences he never lost his faith in himself, and he had only three instruments to build such huge intellectual revolution: his brain, his passion and ..a pencil. In this time of uncertainly, we should bear in mind that we can do our best just with our own potencial. Ok, perhaps you think there was only one Einstein and he was a genius so it isn't worth trying it. Then remember what his teacher tols him " you become anything in your life". Fortunately he was wrong.

Happy birthday, The relativity theory turns 100 years old.

One day just like yesterday October, 25 but one hundred years ago, a young Albert Einstein published in a journal of Physics an only four pages a paper of only four pages where he explained the mathematical principles regarding the relativity theory. Since that day, our vision of the nature and its physical laws was changing were changed forever, thereby this theory is considerated considered just as important as the gravity laws discovered by Newton and, as a result, Einstein was named the most important people person of the 20th Century according to a survey published in Time Magazine. In fact, Einstein became not only the most famous scientific scientist of the in history but also a pop icon thanks to his look and public image. In many facets, he was an exceptional person. He was prosecuted by the Nazis, he was a pacifist, even in his school days a teacher told him that he couldn't reach any target wouldn't achieve anything in his life.. but despite all those bad experiences he never lost his faith in himself, and he had only three instruments to build such a huge intellectual revolution: his brain, his passion and ..a pencil.
In this time of uncertainty, we should bear in mind that we can do our best just with just our own potential. Ok, perhaps you think there was only one Einstein and he was a genius so it isn't worth trying it. Then remember what his teacher told him "you become won't amount to anything in your life". Fortunately he was wrong.

Very well written Angel. My corrections are in red and my suggestions to sound more natural are in blue/grey

"a paper of only four pages" - The reason I corrected this is because the word order changes in order to emphasise "only". 

"a four page paper" is correct, however in this case you wanted to emphasize that it was only four pages long, so you would change the order of the words and say "a paper of only four pages".

Hola Angel, Bien escrito! Este articulo puede ser de interés si quieres algo para leer en ingles: http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/einstein-general-relativity-1.3334540

Happy birthday, The theory of relativity theory turnsis 100 years old.

One day like Yesterday, October 25th but one hundred years ago, a young Albert Einstein published in athe journal of Physics ana paper that was only four pages paperlong where he explained the mathematical principles regarding the theory of relativity theory. Since that daythen, our vision of the nature and its physical laws waswere changingchanged forever, therebyand this theory is now consideratedconsidered as important as the laws of gravity lawsdiscovered by Newton and, as a result, Einstein was named the one of the most important people of(in) the 20th Century according to a survey published in Time Magazine. In fact, Einstein became not only the most famous scientificscientist of thein history but also a pop icon thanks to his lookthe way he looked and his public image. In many facetsways he was an exceptional person. He was prosecuted by the nazis, he was a pacifist evenand in hiswhen he was at school days a teacher told him that he coudn't reach any targetwould never achieve anything in his life. but Despite all thosethese bad experiences he never lost his faith in himself, and he had only three instruments to build such huge intellectual revolution: his brain, his passion and ... a pencil.
In this time of uncertainlyuncertainty, we should bear in mindremember that we can do our best just with just our own potencialpotential. Ok, perhaps you think there was only one Einstein and he was a genius so it isn't worth trying it. Then remember what his teacher tolstold him " you becomewill never achieve anything in your life". Fortunately he was wrong.

This is a very complex notebook entry and you conveyed your meaning throughout, it is very impressive. I have onlyy polished what was very good to start with.