Weiwei
Star Italki today, happy With proposal of a friend, I begin use Italki today. In Paris from 3 years and here we can find people from the world. And I want to practice my English. Everyday, I met English speaker on road, on the metro but I've never talk with them. I want to find somebody who can exchange English with me. On Italki, I wish to find people who want to exchange English and Chinese with me.
1

Star Italki today, happy

With a suggestion from a friend, I began using Italki today. I have been in Paris for 3 years and here we can find people from all over the world. And I want to practice my English. Everyday, I meet an English speaker on the road, or on the metro but I've never talked with them. I want to find somebody who can exchange English with me. On Italki, I wish to find people who want to exchange English and Chinese with me.

Hi! I'm Colt in New York. I'm glad to help you improve your spoken English. I help online for free, always! I use only ooVoo to teach and help. Please download and make an account and let me know your ooVoo ID. We can then begin! Thanks! :)