Shun
A Letter My friend Angela she’s looking for an au pair to looking after her children, and I think my friend Nuria is right person. So I write a letter for her. Nuria is my best friend in Barcelona, she has 22 years old, her family live in Barcelona too, and she has a younger brother. Nuria is studying a degree in early childhood education; in the summer she has done her practises in a centre. Nuria is a mature because she always looks after her brother. She is a sociable girl so has more friends. She loves children therefore she chose to study early childhood. I believe she is right person because he has experience in this case, no only for looking after also she can teach your children in something. In her free time, she likes read books or cook. In sometimes she goes out with her friends. She enjoys go to cinema. Nobody is perfect so she neither. She is very talkative; especially if we talk about something she is interesting. She doesn’t like spoilt children because those children are very rude. More or less, that is all things about she, I hope this can help you. See you. Best regards S.Z

A Letter

My friend Angela is  looking for an au pair to look after her children, and I think my friend Nuria is the  right person. So I am writing a letter for her.

Nuria is my best friend in Barcelona, she is 22 years old, her family also  live in Barcelona , and she has a younger brother. Nuria is studying for a degree in early childhood education; in the summer she has done her practise in a centre.

Nuria is a mature because she always looks after her brother. She is a sociable girl and  so has many friends. She loves children and therefore she chose to study early childhood (development). I believe she is right person because she has experience in this field (not only for looking after your children but also she can teach your children in something).

In her free time, she likes read books or cook. In Sometimes she goes out with her friends. She enjoys going to the  cinema.

Nobody is perfect and  neither is she. She is very talkative -  especially if we talk about something she finds interesting. She doesn’t like spoilt children because those children are very rude. More or less, that is all things about her, I hope this can help you. See you.

Best regards

S.Z