Wendy
Eating Habits Hi, I will talk about the eating habits. To start is very important that you know taht I cook a few times because in my house usually cook my mum and sometimes my dad. The truth is that I don't like cook and I don't good it because I always put more ingredients or more time in the fire and the food is burned. The only thing that I am good is cook desserts because I like a lot do it and after eat it. My favourite dish is the Paella, it's the typical dish of Valencian Comunity of Spain where I live. It's my favourite dish because I love her taste and all her ingredients which are rice, vegetables like beans, some prawns and you can choose between chicken or rabbit or both. When is a important date I always take the opportunity to say my mum that I want Paella. A part of the paella, I like a lot of Valencian dishes, because as I said before I live in Valencian Comunity and it's in the Mediterranean coast and there are more experts agree that the diet of this part is particularly beneficial by her characteistics. In this diet you should consume a lot of vegetables like fruits, legumes or dried fruits; the bread is as important to the diet as the olive oil, and in addition is very healthy take wine in moderate amounts. Sincerely, I prefer eat in my house, because I think that restaurants of fast food like McDonals is very unhealthy to our. And in my instance, I only go to this restaurants when I meet with my friends to go a other city or in a birthdays.
1

Eating Habits

Hi, I will talk about the eating habits.

To begin with, it is very important that you know that I seldomly cook few times because in my house, my mom usually cooks. Sometimes my dad also cooks. The truth is that I don't like cook and I am not good it because I always put more ingredients or let it cook too long until the food is burned.
The only thing that I am good at is making desserts because I like to eat them afterwards.

My favorite dish is Paella. It is the typical dish of Valencian Comunity of Spain where I live. It's my favorite dish because I love the taste of all of the ingredients which are rice and vegetables, such as beans, some prawns and your choice of chicken, rabbit or both. During important dates, I always take the opportunity to tell my mom that I want Paella.

Besides Paella, I like a lot of Valencian dishes, because as I said before, I live in Valencian Community. It's in the Mediterranean coast and more experts agree that the diet of this part is particularly beneficial by the characteistics. In this diet, you should consume a lot of vegetables like fruits, legumes or dried fruits; the bread is as important to the diet as the olive oil, and in addition is very healthy to drink wine in moderate amounts.

Sincerely, I prefer to eat at home, because I think that fast food restaurants like McDonalds is very unhealthy. In my case, I only go to these restaurants when I meet up with my friends to go to other cities or to birthday celebrations.