wlainer
Essay about travelling guided by a tour guide Travelling is one of the biggest pleasure in life, know new places, people, culture and travel without need to worry about where to go or what places to visit let us free to enjoy even more the trip. In this essay I will give my opinion in why I think travel with a tour guide is better. Firstly, most of the workers usually only have 30 days of vacation per year so if they want to plan theirs trip it is a good ideia do it before this period. Using a tour guide all that they need to to is buy a ticket and book a hotel and of course hire someone to guide them through this period. In addition, a tour guide usually is a person who is born and raised in the area where you are tripping, so it allows him to know much more accurate the history of the city, good places to visit, where to eat and they can even plan the days of the trip choosing what to do in each day. In conclusion, while many prefer to stay as they own without being led by a tour guide I think that with the supervision of a tour guide you can forget about all minimum details, relax and only worry in enjoy the travel.
1

Essay about travelling guided by a tour guide

Traveling is one of the biggest pleasures in life. One can discover new places, people, and culture without need to worry about where to go or which places to visit. Let us be free to enjoy the trip (Let us feel free to enjoy ourselves). In this essay, I will give my opinion as to why I think traveling with a tour guide is better.

First, most of the workers usually only have 30 days of vacation per year; so, if they want to plan trip, it is a good idea to do it before this period. If one chooses to use a tour guide, he/she needs to buy a ticket and book a hotel. Of course, one can hire someone to guide throughout this period. 

In addition, a tour guide is usually a person who is born and raised in the area where you are visiting.  It allows you to know with much more accuracy the history of the city, good places to visit, where to eat, and you can even plan the days of the trip choosing what to do in each day.

In conclusion, while many prefer to stay on their own without being led by a tour guide, I think the supervision of a tour guide can help you forget about all minimum details, relax, and enjoy the travel.