laura
What hapenned today Today was a great day. I went to the highschool and I did a good job there, I think I did it good. I was with my friends and I realize that tomorrow in my highschool is holiday so I asked my best friend to hang out tomorrow in the morning, and I asked my mum if my best friend can lunch with us tomorrow. Then, at 5:30 in the afternoon I hang out with my boyfriend and we went to the shopping centre. I returned again to my house at 9:00 in the evening and I talked a little bit with my mum. Then I had a shower and now I'm in my bed writting that. Im happy cause I was looking for a page like that for a lot of time, and I finaly found it! :D

What hapenned today

Today was a great day. I went to the highschool and I did a good job there, I think I did good. I was with my friends and I realize that tomorrow in my highschool is a holiday so I asked my best friend to hang out tomorrow in the morning, and I asked my mum if my best friend can eat lunch with us tomorrow. Then, at 5:30 in the afternoon I hung out with my boyfriend and we went to the shopping centre. I returned again to my house at 9:00 in the evening and I talked a little bit with my mum. Then I had a shower and now I'm in my bed writing this. I'm happy cause I was looking for a page like this for a long time, and I finally found it! :D