AldЯin 李天福
Please help me correct this entry if you find some grammar errors & comment if it's understandable. City Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) Project on Greenhouse Gas Emissions Reductions In view of the Department’s implementation of City Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) system’s TransCity, the Environmental Management Plan (EMP) was provided in the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) study to ensure that environmental mitigation measures and monitoring during pre-construction, construction and operation shall be implemented for the Project to have an environmentally sound manner and will effectively contribute to the sustainable urban development of the City. Greenhouse gases (GHG) act like a blanket insulating the Earth that contribute to global climate change and carbon dioxide (CO2) is the only one of many greenhouse gases that is most prevalent. To take into account the emission of other greenhouse gases when calculating the level of greenhouse gas emissions, scientists have devised an equivalent measure – CO2e (which literally means carbon dioxide equivalent). In connection with this, based upon the conducted study, the proposed City BRT system will have positive environmental impacts by reducing greenhouse gases; 120,000 tons of CO2e will be produced (equivalent to 25% greenhouse gas emissions reductions) from around 474,000 tons of CO2e produced in 2012. Furthermore, local air pollutants such as fugitive dusts, sulfur dioxide (SO2), nitrogen dioxide (NO2), and carbon monoxide (CO) which lead to citywide air pollution and smog will also be reduced. Therefore through BRT system, reduction of vehicle-kilometers travelled (VKT) as defined as the number of kilometers travelled by all vehicles during a year period and improving the fuel efficiency and technology of the buses will be implemented in order to achieve the reductions in greenhouse gas emissions. The existing BRT systems in several cities around the world substantiate the magnitude of greenhouse gas emissions reductions. In Bogota, Colombia, the implementation of TransMilenio in 2000 combined with new regulations on fuel quality has emissions reductions of nearly 1 million tons of CO2e annually. When in Mexico City, Mexico, the Metrobus’ Line 1 first opened in 2005 has emissions reductions of nearly 27,000 tons of CO2e per year.
1

Please help me correct this entry if you find some grammar errors & comment if it's understandable.

City Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) Project on Greenhouse Gas Emissions Reductions

In view of the Department’s implementation of City Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) system’s TransCity, the Environmental Management Plan (EMP) was provided in the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) study to ensure that environmental mitigation measures and monitoring during pre-construction, construction and operation shall be implemented for the project to make it environmentally sound and to effectively contribute to the sustainable urban development of the city.
Greenhouse gases (GHG) act like a blanket, insulating the Earth and contributing to global climate change. Carbon dioxide (CO2) is the only one of many greenhouse gases that cause warming. To take into account the emission of other greenhouse gases when calculating the level of greenhouse gas emissions, scientists have devised an equivalent measure – CO2e (which literally means carbon dioxide equivalent). In connection with this, based upon the conducted study, the proposed City BRT system will have positive environmental impacts by reducing greenhouse gases; 120,000 tons of CO2e will be produced (equivalent to 25% greenhouse gas emissions reductions) compared to around 474,000 tons of CO2e produced in 2012.
Furthermore, local air pollutants such as fugitive dusts, sulfur dioxide (SO2), nitrogen dioxide (NO2), and carbon monoxide (CO) which lead to citywide air pollution and smog will also be reduced. Therefore through the BRT system, reduction of vehicle-kilometers travelled (VKT) (defined as the number of kilometers travelled by all vehicles during a year period) and improving the fuel efficiency and technology of the buses will be implemented in order to achieve the reductions in greenhouse gas emissions.
The existing BRT systems in several cities around the world substantiate the magnitude of greenhouse gas emissions reductions. In Bogota, Colombia, the implementation of TransMilenio in 2000 combined with new regulations on fuel quality has resulted in emissions reductions of nearly 1 million tons of CO2e annually, while in Mexico City, Mexico, the Metrobus’ Line 1, first opened in 2005, has resulted in emissions reductions of nearly 27,000 tons of CO2e per year.