arenabayu
Homesick You just ended the phone call from your Mom. It’s been a long time since you contacted your family by yourself. A bit unusual, of course, but your Mom was happy somehow and you also was. Yes it’s unusual, even for you. It’s too strange to feel homesick after all of these years. The years that was full of success and joy. It was the time when you got boosted up your career, big salary and some wonderful friends. You should forget your past life, a little family in a small town when you were struggle enough even to eat regularly in a day. But it’s real. This homesick is kicking you. You feel like there is something empty in yourself. That’s why you called your mom asking for the answer. It’s only her the person you really believe in, but you still got no answer. As if you knew, the answer should be home.
1

Homesick

You just ended the phone call from your Mom. It’s been a long time since you contacted your family. A bit unusual, of course, but your Mom was happy somehow and you were also happy.

Yes, it’s unusual even for you. It’s too strange to feel homesick after all of these years. The years were full of success and joy. It was the time when you got boosted your career, made a big salary and met some wonderful friends. You should forget your past life when you had a little family in a small town and when you were struggled to have enough to eat regularly in a each day.

But it’s real. This homesickness is kicking you. You feel like there is something empty within yourself. That’s why you called your mom asking for the answer. She is the only person who you really believe in but you still got have no answer.

As if you already knew, the answer should be at home.

Recommendations: watch verb tenses: "I was"..."You were"... etc.

The word "got" is technically correct but I would refrain from it because most English teachers don't like it. But I will say that it is used in normal conversation.