Amber
Misunderstanding Last night I went to bed early. My son went to washroom by himself.But I still awaked at that time and paid attention to his action. I was a little mad when he suddenly turned the Bathroom heating lamp after he turned on the lights in the bathroom. I asked:"Why do you turn that heating lamp?" Actually I wanted to say more about it.I wanted to tell him how to save electricity and implement. As I was thingking around how to give him a good advice I heard his answer. "Mon,here will be worm when you want to wash your hands." I had told him it's too cold to wash hands before I went to bed. I was moved.He is a boy at 3 age but so thoughtful. Share a picture with you.One month age.
1

Misunderstanding

Last night I went to bed early.
My son went to washroom by himself. But I still woke up at that time and paid attention to his needs.
I was a little mad when he suddenly turned on the bathroom heating lamp after he turned on the lights in the bathroom.
I asked:"Why do you turn on that heating lamp?"
Actually I wanted to say more about it. I wanted to tell him how to save electricity.
As I was thinking about how to give him a good advice when I heard his answer.
"Mom, here will be warm when you want to wash your hands."
I had told him it's too cold to wash hands before I went to bed.
I was moved. He is a boy at 3 age but so thoughtful.

I am sharing a picture with you. He is one month old. 

(He is one month old turning on the bathroom heat?)

Did you mean to say that he is one year old?