nguyen van toan
All you have to do is stay Last 20th, November is my birthday. That was the same like mine last years. Same boring, same holiday, same movie ,no congratulation, no presents. That was the day people celebrate teachers` day too and Iam a student teacher so that should have been a lot of meaning day to me but instead of luckiness and happiness, Ijust feel tasteless and lonely. I`ve even hated a little bit my birthday for the first time since 2 years ago. It should`ve been a very happy holiday but somehow, everyone around me always found the ways to frustrate me. They are the cruelest, snobest people I`ve ever known. I don`t write these lines to find a same old sympathy, maybe I just want to find someone who can share with me the emotion I used to feel. The wonderful movie I`ve seen lately is The desperate houswives. That`s a very interesting movie. It`s about 4 women who live and love with all of their confidence in themself. I wish someday I will become kindful and happy like Susan, bold and successful like Lynett, confident and careless like Gaby, graceful and profound like Bree. That movie really like a fairytale. And I hope my life will be a fairytale too.I think believing in a faifytale is not a wrong thing. Somehow, the good will be happy forever and the bad will be punish for what they done and go to the hell. Therefore,no matter how the life drift you away and you are beated brutally or the fate love you strongly enought it give you a very lucretive life, keep movin on and don`t ask why, like the speech of a character of the Desperate housewives used to say

All you have to do is stay

Last 20th, November is was my birthday. That It was the same as like mine last year's. Same boring boredom, same holiday, same movie ,no congratulations, no presents. That was the day people celebrate teachers` day too and I am a student teacher so that should have been a lot of meaning very meaningful day to me but instead of luckiness and happiness, I just feel tasteless indifferent and lonely. I`ve even hated a little bit my birthday a little for the first time in since 2 years ago. It should`ve been a very happy holiday but somehow, everyone around me always found the ways to frustrate me. They are the cruelest, snobbiest people I`ve ever known.
I don`t write these lines to find a same old empty sympathy, maybe I just want to find someone who can share with me the emotion I used to felt feel.
The A wonderful movie I`ve seen lately is The Desperate Housewives. It's That`s a very interesting movie. It`s about 4 women who live and love with all of their confidence in themself completely confident in themselves. I wish hope someday I will become kindful and happy like Susan, bold and successful like Lynett, confident and careless carefree like Gaby, graceful and profound like Bree. That movie is really like a fairytale. And I hope my life will be a fairytale too.I think believing in a fairytale is not a wrong thing there is nothing wrong with believing in a fairytale. Somehow, the good will be happy forever and the bad will be punished for what they have done and go to the hell. Therefore,no matter how the life drifts you away from you (not sure what you mean here) and you are or how brutally you are beaten brutally or, the fate loves you strongly enought it to give you a very lucretive fulfilling life, keep moving on and don`t ask why, like the speech of a character of the Desperate Housewives used to say said