hanmay
I have not writen the notebooks for a long time. As I have been busy, I have not writen the notebooks for a long time. From last mounth I have started working in a new company. Even though I already used to Japanese cultures and Japanese live, but now I feel everything is strange in the new company. I am affraid if I will be failure, also I am affraid I can not acomplish my tasks. I am intranquil and stressful, so I am tring to say to me "you are no problem, you can overcome the difficulty". Also I can not get any time to learn english, but I try to learn english for 30 minites every day. Sometimes I go home so late and I really want to sleep as soon as possible, but when I think of english I can not sleep, I think I should practice english more. I do not want to give up learning english, I will try to my best to learn english. I will try to write the notebook. Could you help me?
1

I have not written in the notebooks for a long time. [You can also say "I have not written a notebook entry..."]

As I have been busy, I have not written in the notebooks for a long time. From Since last month I have started working in at a new company. Even though I was already used to Japanese cultures and Japanese live lifestyle, but now I feel everything is strange in the new company. I am afraid if I will be failure. Also I am affraid I can not acomplish my tasks. I am intranquil and stressful, so I am trying to say to me myself: "You are no problem, you can overcome the difficulty". Also I can not get any time to learn English, but I try to learn English for 30 minutes every day. Sometimes I go home so late and I really want to sleep as soon as possible, but when I think of English I can not sleep, I think I should practice English more. I do not want to give up learning English, I will try to my best to learn English.
I will try to write the notebook. Could you help me?

1

I have not written the notebooks for a long time.

As I have been busy, I have not written the notebooks for a long time. From Starting last mounth I have started working in a new company. Even though I'm already used to Japanese cultures and Japanese live life, but now I feel everything is strange in the new company. I am affraid if whether I will be a failure, also I am affraid I can not accomplish my tasks. I am intranquil and stressedful, so I am tring trying to say to me myself "you are(?) no problem, you can overcome the any difficulty". Also I can not get any time to learn english, but I try to learn english for 30 minutes every day. Sometimes I go home so late and I really want to sleep as soon as possible, but when I think of english I can not sleep, I think I should practice english more. I do not want to give up learning english, I will try to my best to learn english.
I will try to write in the notebook. Could you help me?

Sure, keep the notebook entries coming

がんばて