Lena
Does the weather strange? I live in Volgograd, Russia. It is in South of Russia, but this climate was always very hard. For example, in the summer there could be the temperature about +35-40 degrees, and in the winter there could be about -25 degrees. So the difference between summer's and winter's temperatures there is about 60 degrees! But i want to tell not about it. Alreadythere is the end of November, but the temperature here is +1 degree now. But a few days ago there was shining and temperature was +17! How is it possible? Because some years ago normal temperature here at the same time was about -10 degrees. And there was a snow, too many snow. But now it's not. Of course, the first snow have already been there. And it was at very strange time too: at 7th of October. It is too early for my city. So what happened with the weather? Don't you think that it's strange now?
1

Does Is the weather strange?

I live in Volgograd, Russia. It is in the south of Russia, but the this climate was always very severe hard.
For example, in the summer there could be the temperatures of about +35 to 40 degrees, and in the winter there it could reach be about -25 degrees.
So the difference between summer's and winter's temperatures there is about 60 degrees!
But I don't want to talk  tell not about it.
Already  it is there is the end of November, but the temperature here is +1 degree now. But A few days ago it was sunny there was shining and the temperature was +17!
How is it possible?
Because Some years ago the  normal temperature here at this same time of the year was about -10 degrees, and there was a snow, too much many snow. But now there's nones.
Of course, the first snow has already fallena  been there. and it was  early at very strange time too: at on 7th of October. It is too early for my city.
So what happened with the weather?
Don't you think that it's strange now?

Is the weather strange?

I live in Volgograd, Russia. It is in the South of Russia where the climate was always very hard.
For example, in the summer there could be  temperatures of about +35-40 degrees, and in the winter there could be about -25 degrees.
So the difference between summer's and winter's temperatures is about 60 degrees!
But that's not I want to talk about. 
It's the end of November and the temperature is +1 degree now. A few days ago the sun was shining and the temperature was +17!
How is it possible?
Some years ago the normal temperature here at the same time was about -10 degrees. And there was a snow, too much snow. But now there's  not.
Of course, the first snow has already been here. And it was at very strange day too: the 7th of October. It is too early for my city.
So what happened with the weather?
Don't you think that it's strange now?
Wow ) that's great! )
Volgograd! I always wanted to go there. First Russians I met here in США were from Волгоград)) как круто!!!