bubble tea
My english is poor due to my preconception of western culture and sense of inferiority . When I was little,English was my favourite course among all the courses in School.At that time,speaking with fluent English was fancy and always enviable by others.Unfortunately,l can only learn English in the school,I don't have the speaking enviorment for me to improve my English. After I went to High School,everyone is prepare for their exam in order to get into a good college.So at that time,I don't have much time to read English book besides english books in school.At the same time,I found that english is a huge obstacle for me , I couldn't understand the BBC,CNN,WSJ. I felt lost and try to ignore english and continue to pretended that I am good at english with smarty pant's smartness. After six years,I am at college,a top tier university.I am still bad in English,but at the time I completely give up on English.I always schedule myself like read english news everyday,but there are a lot of new word for me , i need 10-15 minutes to read a whole article (Finance).People always says that,learning english needs persistence,obviously,I didn't. Recent;y,I failed at many job interviews,I think the biggest problem was my english level.I can't fully express my thought confidently with english because of lack of practice.If you are a westerner , you have really no idea how important is english in asia.In many occasion,people always judge you by your English proficiency but not your ability. I decided to put all my efforts in order to improve my English proficiency into a native level. I am thinking now,why do I avoid English ? Is this of my sense of inferiority ? To be honest , I always mental hints myself that I don't like white guy,I don't like western culture. Now I know this is a sense of inferiority and embrace the western culture and english,and leave my preconception behind. I take almost 30 minutes to write this down and to commemorate the first step i make after 20 years of learning English by mistake. Thank you for your time to read this.

My English is poor due to my preconceptions of Western culture and sense of inferiority.

When I was little, English was my favourite course among all the courses in School. At that time, speaking with fluent English was fancy and always enviable by others. Unfortunately, l can could only learn English in the school. I don't didn't have the speaking environment for me to improve my English at home.

After I went to high school, everyone is prepares for their exams in order to get into a good college. So at that time, I don't didn't have much time to read English books besides english those in school. At the same time, I found that English is was a huge obstacle for me , I couldn't understand the BBC, CNN or WSJ. I felt lost and trytried to ignore English and continue to while pretendedpretending that I am my English was good. at English with smarty pant's smartness.

After six years, I am at in college at a top tier university. I am still bad in English, but at the time I have completely given up on English. I always schedule myself liketo read English news everyday, but there are a lot of new words for me and so I need 10-15 minutes to read a whole article (Finance). People always says that learning English needs takes persistence, which obviously I didn't don't have.

Recently, I have failed athad many unsuccessful job interviews. I think the biggest problem was my English level. I can't fully express my thoughts confidently with English because of lack of practice. If you are a Westerner, you have really have no idea how important is English is in Asia. In many occasions, people always judge you by your English proficiency but not your ability. I decided to put all my efforts in order to into improve improving my English proficiency into a native level.

I am thinking now, why do I avoid English? Is this because of my sense of inferiority? To be honest, I always mental subconsciously hints remind myself that I don't like white guys or that I don't like Western culture. Now I know this is a sense of inferiority and embrace the Western culture and English, and leave my preconceptions behinds.

It taketook almost 30 minutes to write this down and to commemorate the first step I made after 20 years ago of learning English by mistake.

Thank you for your timetaking time to read this.