Omar
My english book From last months I've come getting bored about my job, because is repetitive ans always the same routine, and y can't to ascend or change maybe activity, then I want to change my job, I have some friends who works in a call center and they have open time, good salary and other benefits, I am jealous because they are going well, that's I want to improve my English-language for get a job similar o maybe better but sadly I'm beginner and I am dreaming a lot, but I'm sure what I want, I buy a English book called Essential Grammar in use, you know it? I studying by myself and I hope I can to speak and keep a conversation soon.
1

My english book

From In the last few months I've come started getting bored about with my job, because it is repetitive ans and always the same routine, and you can't to ascend get promoted or change maybe activity change what you do, then so I want to change my job, I have some friends who works in a call center and they have open time/time off, good salary and other benefits, I am jealous because they are going doing well, that's why I want to improve my English-language. for I want to get a job similar or maybe better but sadly I'm a beginner and I am dreaming a lot, but I'm sure of what I want, I buy bought a English book called Essential Grammar in use, you know it? I am studying by myself and I hope I can to speak and keep a conversation soon.