Dany99
Pride and prejudice Do you know this loving book? I've read last weekend and Monday I'm going to watch in theatre. The story tells about Bennett 's house and them five daughters which are looking to engaged. Jane and Elizabeth are the most beautiful women. A rich man have rented netherfield house, Mr Bingley, accompanied with his friend, Mr Darcy. The first ball. Jane and Mr Bingley are falling in love. Mr Darcy show himself like selfish and egoistic man, speaking about Elizabeth, considered not beautiful enough for Darcy. To be continued... Thank you if you'll correct my mistakes

Pride and prejudice

Do you know this loving lovely book? Have you heard of this lovely book?

I've read it last weekend and this coming Monday I'm going to watch in the  theatre.

The story tells about Bennett 's house and them five daughters which are looking to engaged.

The story  is about the Bennets , a family with 5 daughters who are looking forward to be engaged

Jane and Elizabeth are the most beautiful women.

Jane and Elizaberth are prettiest among the 5 sisters.

A rich man have rented netherfield house, Mr Bingley, accompanied with his friend, Mr Darcy.

A rich man , by the name of Mr. Bringley , rented a neighbouring house , and he was accompanied by his friend , Mr. Darcy

The first ball. Jane and Mr Bingley are falling in love.

At the first ball , Jane and Mr Bingley fell in love.

Mr Darcy show himself like selfish and egoistic man, speaking about Elizabeth, considered not beautiful enough for Darcy.

But , Mr darcy showed himself to be selfish and egoistic by saying that Elizabeth is not beautiful enough for him . 

To be continued... Thank you if you'll correct my mistakes

I have seen 3 versions of this movie . Sense and Sensibilties by Ang Lee is also good .