Veronika
Where do you live? My teacher asked me to write an article about my place and where I would like to live. Well, I love my country and my city and my apartment too. But If I need to choose a place I would be to live near the Sea! I love sunny plases such as Dubai, California, Cyprus, Italy and etc. Now i live in Moscow. This is a big city more 15 million people live here. I don`t like places where live so many citizens but old Moscow is amazing! There are many old streets and buildings. When I go to work I see many memorials and old churches. Every time I feel Moscow`s soul . There are people usually seem mean but actually they are very sympathetic. Well, I must live in the city because I work in the center but I prefer staying in countryside. My parents have a village and when I have day off I go to them. Live to a countryside is a good idea you can breathe clear air and eat useful food. There is quiet atmosphere. When I`m in the country I buy some fresh meat later we do often barbecue. The village is very large. There are four floors there. My floor is third I like staying on a balcony looking at birds and trees. I feel so happy and free! By the way, my parents` have a large garden they like do gardening. They grow up many vegetables such as cucumbers, tomatoes, some lettuce, berries, cabbages, pumpkins, marrows and even sunflowers!). I`d like to live in the country when I will be in old. That is all)) Have a good day!
2

Where do you live?

My teacher asked me to write an essay article about my place and where I would like to live. Well, I love my country and my city and my apartment too. But If I had need to choose a place, I would be want to live near the sea! I love sunny places such as Dubai, California, Cyprus, Italy and so on. etc. Now I live in MoscowThis is a big city with more than 15 million people live here. I don`t like such crowded places, where live so many citizens but old Moscow is amazing! There are many old streets and buildings. When I go to work I see pass many memorials and old churches. Every time I always feel Moscow`s soul . There are people who usually seem mean, but actually they are very sympathetic. Well, I must live in the city because I work in the center but I prefer staying in the countryside. My parents have a village and when I have a day off I go to them. Living in the to a countryside is a good idea, you can breathe clear air and eat healthy useful food. There is a quiet atmosphere. When I`m in the country I buy some fresh meat later we often do often barbecue. The village is very large. There are four floors there. My floor is the  third. I like being on the staying on a balcony watching the looking at birds and trees. I feel so happy and free! By the way, my parents` have a large garden they like do gardening. They grow up many vegetables such as cucumbers, tomatoes, some lettuce, berries, cabbages, pumpkins, marrows and even sunflowers!). I`d like to live in the country when I am will be in old. That is all. )) Have a good day!

Where do you live?

My teacher asked me to write an article about where I live and where I would like to live. Well, I love my country and my city and my apartment, too. But had I to choose somewhere I would live near the sea! I love sunny places such as Dubai, California, Cyprus, Italy etc. Now i live in Moscow. This is a big city of more than 15 million people. I usually don`t like such crowds but old Moscow is amazing! There are many old streets and buildings. When I go to work I see many memorials and old churches. Every time I feel Moscow`s soul . There people usually seem mean but actually they are very sympathetic. Well, I must live in the city because I work in the center but I prefer staying in the countryside. My parents have a villa and when I have day off I visit them. Life in the countryside is a good idea because you can breathe clean air and eat healthy food. There is a quiet atmosphere. When I`m in the country I buy some fresh meat and later we often barbecue it. The villa is very large with four floors. My floor is on the third and I like sitting on the balcony looking at the birds and trees. I feel so happy and free! By the way, my parents have a large garden where they like to garden. They grow many vegetables such as cucumbers, tomatoes, lettuce, berries, cabbages, pumpkins, marrows and even sunflowers!). I`d like to live in the country when I am old. That is all)) Have a good day!

Very well written!

Hi! I'm Colt in New York. I'm glad to help you improve your spoken English. I help online for free, always! I use only ooVoo to teach and help. Please download and make an account and let me know your ooVoo ID. We can then begin! Thanks! :)