naomi1993
multi-culture I need help please^ ^ In recent years,almost no one can fail to notice that the impact of multi-culture on our country has been increasingly marked. As is clearly depict above, in a hot-pot are cooked various names of cultural elements, such as Peking Opera , Shakespeare and so forth, from all over the world. Meanwhile, the caption below the picture reads, “cultural hotpot is both tasty and nutritive. Simple as the cartoon seems to be ,the symbolic meaning of it is as deep as ocean. What lies behind the picture is clear: we are living in a era of global culture integration. Numerous illustrations can be given, but the following will suffice. Nowadays lots of American blockbusters, such as Interstellar, Ant-Man and Inside out, are flooding into Chinese market. Rather, without the coming of overseas culture, how could it be possible for our citizen to watch such remarkable films in our city and know about the interesting custom from other nations? In short, we can safely draw the conclusion that multi-culture is of great significance in our daily life. Hence, the mass media, such as radio, television and the Internet, should make every effort to advocate this newly cultural phenomenon. Besides, it is imperative for us to develop our native culture and protect traditional cultural heritage. Only in this way can our motherland be more and more outstanding around the world.