Saverio Gravagnola
The only child I am an only child and I want speack about it. Many people see the only child as an alien. They have a brother and I konw can't feel what they feel. I can't understand what happens on the brothers brain when they fight and after 10 minutes make peace. It is true, but I think that the people with a brother or a sister, can't understand me when I live sometimes without everybody and I don't scare for it. I am used to stay in solitude without who this make a problem. For me, this is simple a differet point of view about the life. The only child usually are most selfish but most solidarity when a friend have a problem. We are most rational but sometime this is the best method to solve some problem! Definitely I think the only child normal person so I don't like when someone ask me for example "how would you do in this case?", as if the only child use a different thecnique of reasoning. I want reply at this person: "I have a different approach at the questions as all!"

The only child Only Child

I am an only child and I want speack speak about it. 
Many people see the only child as an alien. They Other people have a brother or sister and I konw know can't feel what they feel. I can't understand what happens on the brothers brain to siblings when they fight and after 10 minutes make peace then make up ten minutes later. It is true, but I think that the people with a brother or a sister, can't understand me when I live sometimes tell them I have lived without siblings everybody and I don't scare for it and I am not upset because of it
I am used to stay staying in solitude without who this make a problem. 

For me, this is simple simply a differet different point of view about the life. 
The only child People who come from families where they are the only child usually are most more selfish, but also most solidarity more dependable when a friend have has a problem. 
We are most more rational, but sometime sometimes this is the best method to solve some a problem! 

Definitely I think the only child normal person so I don't like when someone ask me for example "how would you do in this case?", as if the only child use a different thecnique of reasoning. I want reply at this person: "I have a different approach at the questions as all!" Definitely I think people who come from families where they were the only child, think differently than those who had siblings growing up. For example, I don’t like it when someone asks me “What would you do in this situation?” As if the only child uses a different technique for reasoning. I would like to tell this person, “I have a different approach to that situation!”

Not a bad job Saverio, I notice a few spelling mistakes, and several grammar mistakes. I also had to rewrite your last paragraph, because it was very difficult to understand due to many grammar issues. If you have any questions, please let me know.