June
Decluttering It took three hours for me to organize my bookshelf in the living room. That means I have hundreds of more books in other bedrooms. According to KonMari method from the book named The Life-Time Changing Magic of Tyding Up, I must discard any items which are not sparking joy to you when you touch them. Honestly, there are only few books sparking joy. So I might have more work to do with the bookshelf in the living room. Now I have more space in the bookshelf so it can hold new books with no problem.
1

Decluttering

It took three hours for me to organize my bookshelf in the living room. That means I have hundreds of more books in other bedrooms.

According to the KonMari method from the book named The Life-Time Changing Magic of Tiding Up, I must discard any items which are not bringing joy to me when I touch them.

Honestly, there are only a few books that bring joy. So I might have more work to do with the bookshelf in the living room.

Now I have more space on the bookshelf, so it can hold new books with no problem.