June
Decluttering It took three hours for me to organize my bookshelf in the living room. That means I have hundreds of more books in other bedrooms. According to KonMari method from the book named The Life-Time Changing Magic of Tyding Up, I must discard any items which are not sparking joy to you when you touch them. Honestly, there are only few books sparking joy. So I might have more work to do with the bookshelf in the living room. Now I have more space in the bookshelf so it can hold new books with no problem.
1

Decluttering

It took three hours for me* to organize my bookshelf in the living room. That means (that) I have hundreds of more books in other bedrooms.
According to the KonMari method from the book named {="entitled", "titled", "called"} "The Life-Time Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up", I must discard any items which that are not sparking joy to you me when you me touch them.**
Honestly, there are only few books sparking joy. So I might have more work to do with the bookshelf in the living room.
Now I have more space in the bookshelf so it can hold new books with no problem.

*Grammatically correct, but it sounds more natural to say "It took me three hours"

**"<em>I</em> must discard..." so the corresponding object is "me". I would also reword this sentence as "I must discard any items that bring me joy (or "spark my excitement") when I hold them". We don't really use the phrase "spark joy".