Cecilia
2015/11/27 After dinner,my roommate and I went to the park.The park is far from school,We take a long time.When we arrive the park,I saw the fountain,such beautiful.I noticed a foreign couple when I took some pictures.A woman was on the shoulders of a man.It make me feel warm.I took a picture for them and I want to told them if they like it I can sent to them.Unfortunately,My phone is out of power......love is the best way to warm people's heart.

2015/11/27

After dinner,my roommate and I went to a local park.Simce the park is far from school, it took us a long time.When we areived at the park,I saw the beautiful fountains.I noticed a foreign couple when I was taking pictures.A woman put her  head on the shoulder of a man, which made me feel warm.I took a picture of them and wanted to told them if they like it I can send it to them.Unfortunately,My phone run out of power......to love is the best way to warm people's heart.

2015/11/27

After dinner,my roommate and I went to the park. The park is far from school, so we take took a long time. When we arrived at the park, I saw the fountain, *such so beautiful. I noticed a foreign couple when I was taking/took some pictures. A woman was on the shoulders of a man. It make made me feel warm. I took a picture *for of them and I wanted to tell told them that if they like it I can sendt it to them. Unfortunately, my phone is out of power......love is the best way to warm people's heart.

*<em>or</em>  such a beautiful sight

* 'take a picture for them'  <em>would be on their camera</em>, and 'take a picture of them' <em>is on your camera</em>