Mauricio
Weekend Hello everybody! I will write them about my activities for this weekend. I wait go to the beach, because sunny days are expected. On the beach, I prefer to swim rather than take sun; to be in the waves is the best. Also we have to do many works in the yard of my house, because I haven´t worried that this for several days. In Chile, December is a month with many activities, both at work and at studies, but is a good time for to do sports outdoors.

Weekend

Hello everybody! I will write them about my activities for this weekend. I wait want go to the beach, because sunny days are expected. On At the beach, I prefer to swim rather than take sun sunbathe; to be in the waves is the best. Also we have to do many works in the yard of my house, much work to do in my yard (or even better, much yardwork to do) because I haven´t worried about that this for several days. In Chile, December is a month with many activities, both at work and at studies school, but it is a good time for to do sports outdoors. (may sound better to say "outdoor sports"  You can say "for outside sports" or "to do outside sports", just not both.

Muy bien, espero que no haya cambiado el significado para Ud. Saludos