humayun
native friend.please correct me. Do you think people are eating healthier or less healthy foods than they used to? Give examples to support your opinion? Unfortunately, inappropriate eating habits have been increasing among people whereas healthy diet has been declining. For instance, obesity and over weighting is one of the worst problems concluded unhealthy diet from Spread noticeably during recent decades. I am personally of the opinion that unhealthy food has been obviously the normal part of our life.54 Additionally, regarding modern technologies, the amount of daily activities has been considerably decreased among people. One disturbing conclusion is that, people don’t have enough time to make food at home and tend to eat at restaurant more than usual. Moreover, fast foods are easy and quick to whom would not stop working when on the go. 56 These days, most of people are working hard and spending not using their time appropriately due to numerous factors. According to the research, unhealthy diet is being increased as extensively as healthy diet. They have also expressed that other factor like skipping the side salad, fruit and exercise will definitely make us stay healthy, ignored.55 On the other hand, replacing unhealthy behaviors with healthy ones takes time. Whether we like it or not, the world we live in is highly surrounded by fast foods. Making a lifestyle change is challenging and it is especially difficult to make changes that last. However, People used to eat a lot of fresh foods.55 To sum up, for maintaining better health, preventing disease, and watching weights we should get used to healthy diet. Be sure to consume fresh foods and balanced diet has insurance us against unhealthy diet.34-255
1

Do you think people are eating healthier or less healthy foods than they used to? Give examples to support your opinion? 

Unfortunately, inappropriate eating habits have been increasing among people whereas healthy diet has been declining. For instance, obesity and over weighting is one of the worst problems concluded coming from the spread of unhealthy diet from Spread noticeably during recent decades. I am personally of the opinion that unhealthy food has been obviously the normal part of our life.54

Additionally, regarding modern technologies, the amount of daily activities has been considerably decreased among people. One disturbing conclusion is that people don’t have enough time to make food at home and tend to eat at restaurants more than usual. Moreover, fast foods are easy and quick to whom those who would not stop working when on the go. 56

These days, most of people are working hard and spending not using their time appropriately due to numerous factors. According to the research, unhealthy diet is being increased as extensively as healthy diet. They have also expressed that other factor like skipping the side salad, fruit and exercise will definitely make us stay healthy, ignored.55 [Hm, I don't understand this sentence. What is ignored?]

On the other hand, replacing unhealthy behaviors with healthy ones takes time. Whether we like it or not, the world we live in is highly surrounded by fast foods. Making a lifestyle change is challenging and it is especially difficult to make changes that last. [Good!] However, people used to eat a lot of fresh foods.55

To sum up, for maintaining better health, preventing disease, and watching weights we should get used to healthy diet. Be sure to consume fresh foods and balanced diet has insurance which can ensure us against unhealthy diet.34-255