Lorena Ojeda Urzúa
it´s friday Hello to everyone, I´ve been a little lost here, but I come back Today my job was so bored !! I did nothing in all day. My boss are out of the city and my workmates went all day, yesterdey I finished the work of the week, so I´m ready now. The good think is now start the weekend. I started a few weeks ago a personal project about my art and my designs, everything is good right now so I feel really really happy. Somethimes I would like to have more time to do my thinks, like practice, draw, read, see movies, be with my family and dogs, spend time with my friends and do nothing, but like everyone the work takes me a lot of time! It´s ok, I need money now for I could do the things I want in the future :) pretty soon jejeje I hope write more this week! kisses

It´s Friday

Hello to everyone, I´ve been away for a while/[a little lost here], but I have come back

Today my job was so boringed !! I did nothing in all day. My boss are is out of town/the city, and my workmates were away went all day, yesterday I finished the work of for the week, so I´m ready now. The good thingk is that now start the weekend starts now.

I started A few weeks ago I started a personal project about my art and my designs. Everything is good right now, so I feel really, really happy. Somethimes I would like to have more time to do my own things, like practice, draw, read, see movies, be with my family and dogs, spend time with my friends, and do nothing, but like everyone else, the work takes up me a lot of my time! It´s ok, I need money now for I could do the things I want to do in the future :) pretty soon jejeje

I hope to write more this week!

kisses