Angel
There is no going back How many time we find ourselves saying "if only I had known"! We would rather get it right the first time when we have to choose an option, so it is frustrating to discover that your decision doesn't live to your expectation. For instance, we often invest money and time studying English in an conventional way, such as taking an expensive course, with poor outcomes. Why don't usually take so many advantages of that as we expect? I think one reason could be that we hope that just going to the study center let make us free to working hard. It is the same like when you want to be in shape and choose going to a gym center rather than exercising at your own home everyday. Sooner or later we find out that there aren't shortcuts if we are going to succeed, therefore we must do our best . For instance, I have realised that my English have been improved steadly thanks to using Italki and ask myself to write an entry every other day. In the nutshell, hard work pays off, so there is no going back and I am going to put my heart set on writing on Italky despite having no enough free time as I would like.

There is no going back

How many times do we find ourselves saying "if only I had known"! We would rather get it right the first time when we have to choose an option, so it is frustrating to discover that your decision doesn't live up to your expectation. For instance, we often invest money and time studying English in an conventional way, such as taking an expensive course, with poor outcomes. Why don't we usually take get so many advantages of benefits from that as we expect? I think one reason could be that we hope that just going to the study center let make us free to frees us from working hard. It is the same like as when you want to be get in shape and choose going to go to a gym center (<em>or</em> fitness center) rather than exercising at your own home everyday. Sooner or later we find out that there aren't shortcuts if we are going to succeed, therefore we must do our best. For instance, I have realised that my English have been has improved (<em>or</em> has been improving) steadily thanks to using Italki and I ask myself (<em>or</em> I challenge myself) to write an entry every other day. In the a nutshell, hard work pays off, so there is no going back and I am going to put have my heart set on writing on Italky despite having not enough as much free time as I would like.

Very good Angel. My corrections are in red and my suggestions to sound more natural are in blue/grey.

In your final sentence, there are two ways to say it:

despite having not enough free time as I would like

despite having not as much free time as I would like

I think that it is all about motivation. When you pay money, you hope that the investment will inspire you to do something. When you really want something you'll get the best of everything. Good luck and patience for your studying!