Carol
Reading Harry Potter´s Books Well, This afternoon, I stared reading a new book, because a friend, says me, it´s a ideal book for start. But the thing interesing about that, is I don´t understand anything what that say. And makes me frusting because I think I am Ready for that! But I am not! :(
1

Reading Harry Potter´s Books

Well, this afternoon, I started reading a new book, because a friend told me it´s an ideal book for starters/beginners (to start with).
But what's interesting about that, is I don´t understand anything that is said(the book says). And it makes me frustrated (And its is frustrating) because I think I am ready for that! But I am not! :(

Hello Carol,

Good job on writing this I have corrected a few words and the ones in the brackets are another way of saying them.

Advice: I have read all of the Harry Potter books, they great books and a good way to get better in English too But I do recommend to start with something simpler. Since for a beginner you might need a dictionary next to you and there's nothing wrong with that and if you don't mind having the dictionary next to you, then it's a good way to build some vocabulary.

Hope this helped and good luck with your studies :)

1

Reading the Harry Potter Books

Well, this afternoon I stared reading a new book, because a friend told me that it´s a ideal book to start with.
But interestingly, I don´t understand anything the book says. This makes me frusted, because I thought I was ready for that! But I am not! :(

---

Hello Carol, it can be frustrating how long learning a language takes, but just keep trying and you'll make it! I don't think Harry Potter books are very easy, so maybe you can read a simpler one first? Good luck!