Dulce
Hi! iam very happy for stay here This is the first time i dare write english, always I liked this idioma, but i know is not easy for somebody do not practice, My interest grew up when I listen songs in english and wanted to know what they said, now i have more age and one licenciature in Administration and i am very convinced is the idiom of the world, for me is much most easy reading, than write. i liked help somebody interested in know the spanish ¡Vaya que esta entrada ha sido muy difícil !
1

Hi! iam very happy to be here

This is the first time that I have dared to write in English. I have always liked this language, but i know that it is not easy for somebody who does not practice. My interest grew when I listened to songs in English and wanted to know what they said, now i am older and have earned a degree in Administration and i am very convinced that it is the language of the world. For me it is much more easy to read than to write.

I would like to help someone who is interested in knowing Spanish

¡Vaya que esta entrada ha sido muy difícil !

Muy Bien hecho Dulce. Espero que siga escribiendo

hi i am from Texas.I can help you with English,in return, I need your help your language.My skype ID is Jessica55446