Dulce Jaguar
I am studying English since 3 Months ago. I am studying English Language since 3 months ago, I am enjoying the learning process, but it's difficult for me, because sometimes I am speaking in English and thinking in Spanish, so, sometimes I am translating in my mind and do this make me slowly. Months ago I was in Utah, I went there because I wanted to study English at the BYU. But for some reasons I had to return home. I was really sad, but I could put my course online, so I am studying english at the BYU online and also I am studying english at interlingua ( the name of the school). I feel so Happy because little by little I feel I am increasing my vocabulary and my fluency. Sometimes I don't find people who practice with me, so I start to Speak by myself. jaja its funny but I would prefer speak with people who speak English, with correct pronunciation, because sometimes I think I am speaking mexican English. So, I am so Happy to Found this website, and improve my skills and also help other to improve their skills. thanks a lot.

Dulce - has aprendido much en tres meses - estoy impresionada!!

I am studying English since 3 Months ago. I have been studying English for three months. (or) I started studying English three months ago.

I am enjoying the learning process, but it's difficult for me because sometimes I am speaking in English and thinking in Spanish, so sometimes I am translating in my mind and doing this make me slowly.

Months ago I was in Utah. (correct, may sound better to say "A few months ago") I went there because I wanted to study English at the BYUbut for some reasons I had to return home. I was really sad, but I could put do my course online, so I am studying English at the BYU online and also I am studying English at interlingua (the name of the school).

I feel so happy because little by little I feel I am increasing my vocabulary and my fluency. Sometimes I don't find people who can practice with me, so I start to peak by myself. jaja  its It's funny but I would prefer to speak with people who speak English with correct pronunciation, because sometimes I think I am speaking Mexican English.

So, I am so happy to have found this website, (or you could say happy to find) and improve my skills and also help others to improve their skills.

Thanks a lot.

Really nice job Dulce. You don't need the "the" in front of BYU also, but probably not incorrect.

I am studying English since 3 Months ago I have been studying English for 3 months.

I have been studying English for 3 months, I am enjoying the learning process, but it's difficult for me, because sometimes I am speaking in English and thinking in Spanish, so, sometimes I am translating in my mind and doing this makes me talk slowly.

A few months ago I was in Utah, I went there because I wanted to study English at the BYU. But for some various reasons I had to return home. I was really sad, but I could put my course online, so I am studying english at the BYU online and also I am studying english at interlingua ( the name of the school).

I feel so happy because little by little I feel I am increasing my vocabulary and my fluency. Sometimes I don't find people who to practice with me, so I start to speak by talk to myself. jaja haha it's funny but I would prefer to speak with people who speak English, with correct pronunciation, because sometimes I think I am speaking Mexican English.

So, I am so happy to have found this website, and improve my skills and also help others to improve their skills.

thanks a lot.