Paty
A new website The aim of this proposal is to outline how the college website could be improved to help new international students. An English website: First of all, I think it is important to make the college website more user-friendly for international students due to the fact that they are new and not accustomed to it. Moreover, some of them do not speak Spanish, so this means that they do not understand what the website is saying. Therefore, College should offer an English version of the website particularly for International students. A helpful website: The College website should offer certain things to help the students. For example, a tutor program should be offered on the website, this way international students would be able to find a local tutor (a local university student) that could assist them with their courses, assignments, etc. Another good improvement would be to offer various extra-curricular activities on the website, such as excursions, games, parties and other type of social activity. This idea will certainly help international students make new friends in college. Recommendations: I would like to make the following recommendations: -An English version of our college website should be develop in order to reach the international students and keep them informed. -Invite professors and students to organize and publish different extra-curricular activities on the website, in such manner international students will make new friends and get used to the college in a short time. If these recommendations are implemented, the website is bound to improve.

A new website

The aim of this proposal is to outline how the college website could be improved to help new international students.

An English website:
First of all, I think it is important to make the college website more user-friendly for international students due to the fact that they are new and not accustomed to it. Moreover, some of them do not speak Spanish, so this means that they do not understand what the website is saying. Therefore, College should offer an English version of the website particularly for International students.

A helpful website:
The College website should offer certain things to help the students. For example, a tutor program should be offered on the website, in this way international students would be able to find a local tutor (a local university student) that could assist them with their courses, assignments, etc.

Another good improvement would be to offer various extra-curricular activities on the website, such as excursions, games, parties and other types of social activities. This idea will certainly help international students make new friends in college.

Recommendations:
I would like to make the following recommendations:
-An English version of our college website should be developed in order to reach the international students and keep them informed.
-Invite professors and students to organize and publish different extra-curricular activities on the website, in this way  international students will make new friends and get used to the college in a short time.

If these recommendations are implemented, the website is bound to improve.

Hello Paty,

This is a good report, correctly laid out with some very good sugegstions. Well done.

Bob