Giorgia
Disappeared I am a reader. A Fantasy reader. There was a little Publishing House in my country that was publishing some interesting books. I bought a lot of them. Suddenly, this summer, their site went down. If you tried to type their address you would receive an error back. They said, on facebook, that they were having some issue with the site and that they would be back soon. The days passed and the error was still there, so I looked for some informations in internet but found nothing. In their facebook page many people was asking where they were and why they were not answer. They continued not to answer. I tried to ask something about them in book forum but none answered. I am now asking myself...was it possible that a publishing house totally disappear? And that I can find nothing about them? This is really really weird. I can hear a strange voice...it is asking me...red pill or blue pill? :)

Disappeared

I am a reader. A fantasy reader.
There was a little publishing house in my country that was publishing some interesting books. I bought a lot of them. Suddenly, this summer, their site went down. If you tried to type their address you would receive an error back. They said, on facebook, that they were having some issue with the site and that they would be back soon.
The days passed and the error was still there, so I looked for some information on the internet but found nothing. On their facebook page many people were asking where they were and why they would not answer. They continued not to answer. I tried to ask something about them on the book forum but no one answered.
I am now asking myself...was it possible for a publishing house to totally disappear? And that I can find nothing about them? This is really really weird.

I can hear a strange voice...it is asking me...red pill or blue pill?

:)

Please also let me know if any (or some?) of my sentence doesn't sound natural for a native speaker. Thanks!!