janieshan
Religion and moral view on killing innocent child From our understanding, we know religion is religious believer believes the Gods exist in the world and bond with them that binding relationship between believer and Gods. Believers believe their Gods is always right and sometime they have to obey their Gods’ commandments without reason. Generally, most of people believe there is connection between moral value and religion including religious believers especially for Christian, Islam and Buddhism religion. However, there are not all commandments of religion have the same meaning with moral values’. As a result, this causes a big issue for relationships between religions and moral values. As there are some of scheming, illegal and greedy people take advantage of making a new religion (cult) or twisting the meaning of religion’s commandments by themselves. This action can cause a big issue for our social and there are a lot of cases happened in the wold especially in the country of extreme poverty and low education. This is a case that harmful effects of religion was happened in Africa country. In the country, there are happening an issue that the innocent children are killed by the so-called name men of God who are full of nothing but evil. A lot of families are brainwashed into believing in witches and telling them that their child must to be “witch” and responsible for their hardship and their child will be scapegoat for their living problem that many innocent children are stoned to death because of this heretical idea.