محمد
Students Freedom in university. University is a place where the students gather to do anything they see right. it's a place of learning, making friends, finding your spouse, organizing a protest or eating a hamburger! but, that isn't happening in the third world university. the universities have been converted to a police station or a prison: high walls, Strip-search everyday and bad guys as a security guards. all of this and you also can't find a good quality teaching and a qualified doctors. with some exceptions, you can hate all the teachers of the university of Cairo as an example. So, it's not surprising that you find a lot of students try to run away from these countries and join the real learning in Europe, America and progressed Asia.

Students' Freedom at University

University is a place where students gather to do anything they think is right. It's a place of learning, making friends, finding a spouse, organizing a protest, or eating a hamburger! However, that isn't happening at third world universities. They have been converted into police stations or prisons, with high walls, strip searches every day, and bad guys as security guards. In addtion to this, you can't find good quality teaching or qualified professors. With a few exceptions, you could easily hate all the teachers at Cairo University, for example. It's not surprising, therefore, that you find a lot of students trying to run away from these countries in the hope of joining the real learning in Europe, America, and developed Asia.

**

Welcome and good luck!