janieshan
Religions and moral values In this society, we cannot live without religion or moral value if we want a peaceful environment in our life. As a human, we have a responsible to have consciousness of morality and leading our social to be peace and happiness. Religions and moral values are very important in our world and there are closely connected with each other. Generally, commandments of religion are almost same as the concept of moral values such as loving, responsible, tolerance, respect and so on. As a religion believer who must have to believe in God exist and obey precept of the religion. Therefore, religion believer may not conduct immoral behaviour or conflict of moral action if he follow the teaching of Gods even though there was no rule or law to bind them. Religion has powerfully to lead behaviour of human to be right. In this society, there are still having a lot of people who don’t have religion in their life. There are no certainty for this theory that we cannot live without moral values and religion because some of the people who have morality without religion. For the human who don’t have religion, they should have the sensitive and knowledge to evaluate right and wrong action base on the concept of morality. Therefore, moral values is the primary education and also the basic requirement for human attitude. In this generation, we can notice and know there are happening a lot of issue and problems in the society from newspaper or press every day, besides action of fighting, killing, violent, carnage actions are very common news nowadays. Religions and moral values have a closely relationship and interdependent. It will be better if we have morality and also religion. As religion can let our mind and body to be peaceful and healthy besides we will not be emptiness to our life that we have purpose to achieve in our life if we follow the commandment of Gods. The world will be peaceful, beautiful and happiness if everyone has religion and also conscious of morality.