Jorge
"The Favor" (Part 1) (a story on my own) "I after I fell off the hill, I was lying on the ground in a very open zone. Then, I looked around to see if my friends were there but there was nobody else. I couldn´t remember how I got there, I just know that I fell off while I was climbing a mountain with Lukas, my friend. Even worse, I couldn´t see anything because it was too dark. Nevertheless, I could heard the relaxing sound of a stream. I couldn´t guess exactly where it came from, though it seemed to come from the north, so I trusted my instinct and started following it. When I was getting there, I had the feeling that I was entering into the woods, because I could hear the sounds of leaves being blown by the playful wind, which, by the way, brought with it a very sweet smell. I immediately knew that was the smell of mint, so I got exited and I went deeper and deeper into the woods to follow the redolence. Unfortunately, when I was walking through, for about 2 minutes I lost the mint essence; I was too bad at trusting my nose, so I couldn´t find anything. However, I got the stream. I was thirsty, so I used my hands to drink from the water. I felt great, because it was sweet and fresh. After that, I lifted up my head, and I saw a man in black who asked me to do him a favor. His voice was shaking, and he was pale. He said that this favor could change his life, and also mine..."
1

"The Favor" (Part 1) (a story on my own)

"After I fell off the hill, I was lying on the ground in my own zone. I looked around to see if my friends were there, but there was nobody around. I couldn´t remember how I ended up there. All I could remember was climbing a mountain and falling off with my friend Lucas. Even worse, I couldn´t see anything because it was too dark.
Nevertheless, I could hear the relaxing sound of the stream. I could not pin point exactly where it was coming from. Although it seemed to come from the north, I trusted my instincts and headed north. As I was heading north I had a feeling that I was entering the woods, because I could hear the sound of the leaves being blown beside me. The wind and leaves had a sent of mint . The smell of mint had me exited and I decided to go further into the woods. Unfortunately, the smell left after two minutes into the woods. I knew I should not have trusted my sense of scent. However, I got to the stream. I was thirsty, so I used my hands to drink from the water. It felt great, because it was sweet and fresh. After that, I lifted up my head, and I saw a man in black who asked me to do him a favor. His voice was shaking, and he was pale. He said that this favor could change his life, and mine..."