Yuka
One of my favorite TV programs: Treetop Cat Rescue 私の好きなテレビ番組について Today, I'd like to talk about one of my favorite TV programs. The title is "Treetop Cat Rescue". It's a documentary of two men who rescue a cat that's stuck in a treetop. I really like this program, so every Wednesday, at least 3 minutes before it starts, I snatch a remote control from my husband, and turn in to Animal Planet. I don't accept any complain from him at this time. There are several reasons I'm fond of it. Firstly, I love cats. Secondly, it's very heartwarming. When watching it, I realize how much those rescue men and cat's owners are worrying about cats and love them. And finally, I find it interesting to know that cats have various feelings. I mean, cats mostly seem quiet and calm, but stuck on a treetop, they show some different feelings. Some are relieved and willingly rescued. But others are hostile to the rescue men by hissing and punching them with its paw. It's like they are saying "Who are you meow? Are you my enemy meow? Leave me alone meooow!" By the way, I notice that when people in the program call a cat, they always say "Kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty". They all say it with the same hight-pitched voice and the same speed. It sounds very cute, but is it a common phrase in English to call cats?