watermom
My little prince One night, I was lying in bed before going to sleep listening to audio books, The Little Prince. (Read by Humphrey Bower), when I heard the little prince said draw me a sheep, his tone is really irresistible. I almost wanted get up to draw a cute sheep for him. Of course, I did not. But since then, this “draw me a sheep” appear in my ears from time to time, I always felt that I owed him a sheep. Ok, this Christmas I finally draw him a sheep. And by the way I draw the fox, roses, the little prince, and the snake ...... Maybe I’ll draw the strange planet, baobab tree… one day, maybe.

My little prince

One night, I was lying in bed before going to sleep listening to audio books, The Little Prince. (Read by Humphrey Bower), when I heard the little prince say 'draw me a sheep', his tone was really irresistible. I almost wanted get up to draw a cute sheep for him.
Of course, I did not.
But since then, this “draw me a sheep” appears in my ears from time to time, I always felt that I owed him a sheep.
Ok, this Christmas I will finally draw him a sheep. And by the way I will also draw the fox, roses, the little prince, and the snake ...... Maybe I’ll draw a strange planet, a baobab tree… one day, maybe.

Hello,

Nice text, listeining to audiobooks will help your English, and if you do it at before you sleep your brain will work on the language while you sleep.

Just a few small corrections, good work

Bob