Mauri
Calima's Birthday Tomorrow is Calima's birthday. Maybe you are wondering who is Calima. Well, she is one of my dogs. She is going to turn 14 and she has been with me since she was two months old. I remember the day she arrived home. She was a bit frightened because we separated her from her mother and siblings. That night she slept near me on my bed. I think she thought I was her mother. Since that night, she has been sleeping near me. She loves tennis balls, so tomorrow I'm going to give her some of them and also a delicious snack. Happy birthday, Calima! Thank you for taking the time to read and correct this.
2

Calima's Birthday

Tomorrow is Calima's birthday. Maybe you are wondering who is Calima is. Well, she is one of my dogs. She is going to turn 14 and she has been with me since she was two months old. I remember the day she arrived home. She was a bit frightened because we separated her from her mother and siblings. That night she slept close to near me on my bed. I think she thought I was her mother. Since that night, she has been sleeping near next me. She loves tennis balls, so tomorrow I'm going to give her some of them and also a delicious snack. Happy birthday, Calima!

Thank you for taking the time to read and correct this.

1

Calima's Birthday

Tomorrow is Calima's birthday. Maybe You may be wondering, "Who is Calima?" Well, she is one of my dogs. She is going to turn 14 and she has been with me since she was two months old. I remember the day she arrived home. She was a bit frightened because we separated her from her mother and siblings. That night she slept near me on my bed. I think she thought I was her mother. Ever since that night, She has been sleeping slept near me ever night since the. She loves tennis balls, so tomorrow I'm going to give her some of them and also a delicious snack. Happy birthday, Calima!

* Wow, perfect! My edits were just to make it sound more natural, not because they were actual mistakes. Happy Birthday, Calima!

Calima te da las gracias, Dan. El de tu amigo Corso fue el martes 24. Cumplió 8 años :)
¡Feliz cumpleaños mi amiguita Calima! :)