Jenniffer
Page 3. Ten words: I've learnt seven words: betray, concerned, struggled,stern look, rattled, chew and mood; but if I don't use them I'm going to forget them. Therefore, I'm going to continue my activity with english vocabulary. I'm growing up my vocabulary with my reading, but sometimes I find too many new words then my reading isn't so fluent as I would like, and I can miss the others stories than they aren't the main story; this remind me that I have got a book I've wanted to read from I listened to talk about it, but I cannot read it because I don't know so many words, every line has three or four new words, but I am struggling and every day I read a bit, but it's frustrating have to go to the dictionary every two words. Although, it's amazing to be able to understand the main story. The new words I've read (stern look, rattled and mood) are from "Harry Potter", this book has a better level to me right now, but I watched the movie many years ago and the story cannot surprise me. the words today are: drop, settle in and essay. I've learnt them from a podcast I usually listen to. Thanks.

Page 3. Ten words:

I've learnt seven words: betray, concerned, struggled,stern look, rattled, chew and mood; but if I don't use them I'm going to forget them. Therefore, I'm going to continue my activity with English vocabulary.

I'm building  growing up my vocabulary with my reading, but sometimes I find too many new words then my reading isn't as easy/smooth so fluent as I would like, and I can miss the others stories that than they aren't the main story; this reminds me that I have got a book I've wanted to read since I heard a from I listened to talk about it. but I cannot read it because I don't know enough so many words, every line has three or four new words, but I am struggling and every day I read a bit. but Iit's frustrating to have to go to the dictionary for every second two words. Although, it's amazing to be able to understand the main story.

The new words I've read (stern look, rattled and mood) are from "Harry Potter", this book is  has a better level for to me right now, but I watched the movie many years ago and the story cannot surprise me.
The words today are: drop, settle in and essay. I've learnt them from a podcast I usually listen to.

Thanks.