John
A special trip I would like to go to the a small park, which is a very special please for me, since it was the place where I dated my first girlfriend in my teens. This park is located in the southern suburb in my hometown city. I live downtown, so it is a little bit far from my home. If I went there, I would choose either to take a bus or ride my bicycle. I would not go there on my own. If I were still in touch with her, I would ask her to go there with me. it would be a good time for us to reminisce about the old days. Another person I would like to go with is my son because I could tell him what my life was like during my school years. Before setting for the trip, I would try to find an old photo that was taken in the park. In this picture, the girl and I are sitting on a lawn back-to-back, smiling so happily. Of course, I wouldn’t let my wife see it. Well, to be honest, I don’t know where she is and whether she is married since we have been out of touch since graduation more than 10 years ago. And I also have no idea if she would be willing to take the trip with me. That’s all I would like to talk about this special trip.