John
forgot something One time, I forgot my mother birthday, and didn’t do anything, such as making a call to her. To be honest, I don’t really remember in which year it happened. But I guess it could have been in my freshman year at university since that was the first time I left my parents and lived independently. Well, my mother’s birthday is according to lunar calendar. But the problem was when I was at college, I only used Gregorian calendar. To be honest, a few days before her birthday, my sister had reminded me that our mother’s birthday was around the corner. And I should have written down a note and attached it to my bed. But I didn’t, and in my opinion that was the reason why I forgot it. A few days the birthday, my sister asked me if I had called her and wished her birthday. I was shocked since I completely forgot it. So I immediately called her and told her that I had been always on the go with my study. She was really pleased, and accept my apologize In china, birthday for a person, it is his or her most important occasion in a year. And I guess she might have been waiting for my call until she got to bed. The woman must have been rather disappointed. And I should have never forgot her birthday.

One time, I forgot my mother's birthday and I didn’t do anything, such as making a call to her. To be honest, I don’t really remember in which year it happened. But I guess it could have been in my freshman year at university since that was the first time I left my parents and lived independently. 

Well, my mother’s birthday is according to the lunar calendar. But The problem was, when I was at college, I only used the Gregorian calendar. To be honest, a few days before her birthday, my sister had reminded me that our mother’s birthday was around the corner, and I should have written down a note and attached it to my bed. But I didn’t, and in my opinion that was the reason why I forgot it. A few days after the birthday, my sister asked me if I had called her my mother and wished her a happy birthday. I was shocked since I completely forgot it. So I immediately called her and told her that I had been always on the go with my study. She was really pleased and accepted my apology.
In China, birthday for a person, it is a person's birthday is his or her most important occasion in a year. And I guess she might have been waiting for my call until she got to bed. The woman must have been rather disappointed. And I should have never forgotten her birthday.

[Very good!]

I agree with you , you have to never forget her birthday