YUMI NISHIMURA
I went to "sento" I went to "a sento" that means public bath near my house since I can enter for one coin on every fourth Friday. It's incredible 2 sentos nearby in this area although a lot of sentos are closed nowadays! A sento I went is typical that has a picture on the wall and a bit hot water because the people is called "edikko" who have lived in Tokyo prefer hot water in bath tab. The other one is morden and not so hot. I hope these sento keep there in the future.

I went to "sento"

I went to a "sento", this means public bath, near my house since I can enter for one coin on every fourth Friday.
It's incredible,  there are 2 sentos nearby in this area although a lot of sentos are closed nowadays!
The sento I went to is typical that it has a picture on the wall and a bit of hot water called "edikko" because the people is  who live in Tokyo prefer hot water in the bath tub. The other one is "morden" and is not so hot.
I hope these sento will still be there in the future.

Hello Yumi,

Thank you for explaining the sento to us, many people are interested in other's cultures and ways of life. At the beginning you used 'a' to describe the sento which is correct as it is one of several, the second time you talk about this particular one it is now concrete because you have already told us about it so you should use 'the'.

Hope this helps

Bob