Bring and take conversation You bring things here You bring things there Case one There is Suzy and Brad. Brad is throwing a party and Suzy is going to Brad : are you coming tonight ? Suzy : Yes, I am coming, do you want me to bring some food? Brad : yes, I will bring some pizza and juice Suzy : cool oh well and are you bringing Pitt with you? Brad : yes he is coming with me, I will see you there soon. Suzy and Brad are at home and they are about to leave home for seeing a movie. And then it is very likely to rain soon. Suzy : Look at the clouds, those are so dark. Can you check the weather report with your smart phone? Brad : Umm., let me see.. Oh well, there will be a heavy rain, it says in 4 hours. That is when the movie ends (That will be when the movie ends) We should take an umbrella. Suzy : All right, let's take two! Let's go! Suzy lives in London when Brad is in Seoul and Brad want to visit London Suzy : Hey are you really coming to London in September ? Brad : Yes I already got a plane ticket for London. I am coming to you!!!!! Excited! And guess what, I am bringing Pitt too. Suzy : Wow that sounds cool. How long are you going to stay here? Brad : for 7 days and then We are going to Japan! Suzy : oh!!!!! I also want to go there! Could you please take me there? Brad : if you want, I can take you anywhere but you should pay for the ticket by yourself, is that all right. Suzy : well, in that case, I will think about it. Lol I am just kidding, I know I should Brad went to a professor, Stevie's office on the morning of the last Saturday because he had to hand over his essay to meet the dead line. Brad : Hello, Steve, here is my essay. Steve : Good job, Brad, but you are not supposed to bring it here. You should go to the registration desk where is just right upstairs. Just take your essay. Brad : oh I did not know. I am sorry. I will take it there. Thanks anyway.

Bring and take conversation

You bring things here
You bring things there

Case one

There are two people called Suzy and Brad. 
Brad is throwing a party and Suzy is going too.

Brad: are you coming tonight ?
Suzy: yes, I am coming, do you want me to bring some food?
Brad: yes, I will bring some pizza and juice.
Suzy: cool, oh well and are you bringing Pitt with you?
Brad: yes he is coming with me, I will see you there soon.

Suzy and Brad are at home and they are about to leave home to go and see for seeing a movie. And then It is also very likely to rain soon.

Suzy: look at the clouds, they those are so dark. Can you check the weather report with your smart phone?
Brad: umm., let me see... Oh well, It says there will be a heavy rain, it says in 4 hours. That is the time at which the movie ends (That will be when the movie ends). We should take an umbrella.
Suzy: all right, let's take two! Let's go!

Suzy lives in London when Brad is in Seoul and Brad wants to visit London

Suzy:hey, are you really coming to London in September?
Brad: yes I already got have a plane ticket for London. I am coming to you!!!!! I am excited! And guess what, I am bringing Pitt too.
Suzy: wow that sounds cool. How long are you going to stay here?
Brad: for 7 days and then we are going to Japan!
Suzy: oh!!!!! I also want to go there! Could you please take me there?
Brad: if you want, I can take you anywhere, but you should pay for the ticket by yourself, if that all right.
Suzy: well, in that case, I will think about it. Lol I am just kidding, I know I should buy the ticket myself. 

Brad went to a Professor, Stevie's office on the morning of the last Saturday morning because he had to hand over his essay in to meet the deadline.

Brad: hello, Steve, here is my essay.
Steve: good job, Brad, but you are not supposed to bring it here. You should go to the registration desk where which is just right upstairs (/just on the right upstairs). Just take give them your essay.
Brad: oh I did not know. I am sorry.
I will take it there. Thanks anyway.