전효민
Hello I am Colline Today I woke up at around six to go to run with the marathon club members. today is the day of before tomorrow marathon competition. I joined the marathon club 1month ago by my highschool teacher. he was my life mento and let me know about the way of life in this world. anyways we had meeting with one of member of the marathon club. I joined with a bit celebration... since joined the day. I just have done exercise twice a week. now I think it is insufficient to get good record in this competion...(this note is my first italki note so if you guys have some time please fix my note in your free thoughts)
1

Hello I am Colline

Today, I woke up at around six to go to run with the marathon club members. Today is the day before tomorrow's marathon competition. I joined the marathon club one (note: in English, we usually write out the number unless it is more than one digit) month ago because of my highschool teacher. He was my life mentor and let me know of the way of life in this world. Anyway, we had a meeting with one of the members of the marathon club. I joined with a bit of a celebration... since joined that day. I have been exercising twice a week. Now I think it is not enough to get a good record in this competion...(this note is my first italki note so if you guys have some time please fix my note in your free thoughts)

1

Hello I am Colline

Today I woke up at around six to go to run with the marathon club members. Today is the day of before tomorrow's marathon competition. I joined the marathon club 1 month ago with my high school teacher. He was my life mentor and let me know about the way of life in this world. Anyways we had a meeting with one of the members of the marathon club. I joined with a bit of celebration... <em>since joined the day (I don't understand this part)</em> I have done exercise just twice a week. now I think it is insufficient to get a good record in this competion...(this note is my first italki note so if you guys have some time please fix my note in your free thoughts)

<em>Good luck in the competition tomorrow!</em>